Thanks for your interest in volunteering to help at the Deuces Wild Triathlon Festival!
We have an exciting weekend in store for everyone and it would not be possible without the help of our dedicated volunteers. We have many positions available, and we welcome groups. We have 2 road triathlons, plus a youth triathlon on Saturday, and an XTERRA triathlon on Sunday. Volunteers can work one or both days.
We will also need set-up help the Thursday and Friday leading up to the race, registration help on Friday and Saturday, and tear-down/clean-up after each event. Each volunteer will receive a meal ticket for the day they work, a volunteer shirt and a snack bag for their shift, plus lots of thanks from grateful participants as they pass by!
We do make donations to groups and organizations, so sign yours up today!
We need volunteers for the following areas:
- Set-up (Thursday & Friday)
- Registration (Friday & Saturday)
- Parking (Saturday & Sunday)
- Timing (Saturday & Sunday)
- Transition Area (Saturday & Sunday)
- Wetsuit strippers (Saturday & Sunday)
- Bike Aid/Course (Saturday & Sunday)
- Run Aid/Course (Saturday & Sunday)
- Finish-line (Saturday & Sunday)
- Environmental (Saturday & Sunday)
- Post-race food (Saturday & Sunday)
- Tear-down/Clean-up (Saturday & Sunday)
Please click the links above to sign-up, or if you have questions, please contact us by email. We'll take it from there! You can make a small commitment or a large one. Either way, we guarantee that you will have a ton of fun! Competitors know that their day would not go well without you there and they let you know it!
Thank you for volunteering!